State Scientific and Production Association “Optics, Optoelectronics and Laser Technology” has been created by National Academy of Sciences of Belarus in 2011.
SSPA “Optics, Optoelectronics and Laser Technology” consists of:
– B.I. Stepanov Institute of Physics of National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
– Center of LED and Optoelectronic Technologies of National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
– Develop Group Ltd.
Main research and development activity of the SSPA “Optics, Optoelectronics and Laser Technology” belongs to the following fields:
– high-power photodiodes for frequencies up to 100GHz
– photonic generation of microwave signals with bandwidth up to 100GHz
– fiber-optic transmission links and distribution systems for frequencies up to 100GHz
– silicon avalanche photodiode matrix for robot vision
– microresonator converter of mid-infrared radiation into visible light for thermal imagers
– infrared photodetector modules for spectral range from 2 to 8µm based on cooled quantum-well infrared photodetector matrix (QWIP-matrix)
– physical and chemical sensors based on nanoporous anodic aluminium oxide
– multifunctional robotic systems