“SOLAR ENERGY – ENERGY OF THE FUTURE”
May 19-21, 2021, Minsk, Belarus
The terms of implementation of the Symposium, planned on the period from 6-8 October 2020 are shifted to the planned period of the 19-21 May 2021 due to the epidemiological situation caused by the spreading of the COVID-2019 coronavirus, as well as by the asking of potential Symposium participants.
The Symposium will take place in the building of Stepanov Institute of Physics: 68 Nezavisimosti av., Minsk, Belarus.
Working languages of the Symposium are Russian and English.
- prospective materials, constructions and technologies of solar cells
- modern methods of investigations and parameterization of solar cells
- efficiency of solar cells depending of the environmental conditions and optimization methods of the effective photoconversion
- solar modules, electronic components and other peripheral components for the solar power plants
- applications of solar cells
Plenary, oral and poster reports will be scheduled for every section. A realization of the panel discussion is planned, which will be devoted to the ways of a development of the solar energy, possibilities of collaboration and a development of the fabrication of electronic components and solar power plants in Belarus.
- 19 May – arrival of participants to Minsk, registration
- 20 May – symposium opening; plenary, section, and poster reports
- 21 May – section reports, symposium closing
The symposium program will be published on the web site till 30 April 2021. The book of abstracts and the symposium program will be provided to participants at the registration. The book of papers presented will be published after the symposium.
The registration fee of the symposium includes the payment of expenses on symposium organization, package of the participant, containing the symposium program and book of abstracts, coffee-brakes, welcome party and the excursion in Minsk. The registration fee is 120 US dollars, 7200 Russian rubles, or 240 Belarusian rubles.
For graduate students and students, the registration fee is 50% of the specified amount if there is a supporting document about studying at graduate school or a higher educational institution.
The registration fee should be transferred before the symposium to the bank accounts. Payment of the registration fee during the symposium is possible only in cash with the Belarusian rubles.
Booking of the hotel rooms should be carried out by the Symposium participants themselves, using corresponding web sites, such as booking.com. Stepanov Institute of Physics is placed near the “Akademia Nauk” underground station.
- SSPA “Optics, Optoelectronics and Laser Technology”, Minsk Belarus
- Ioffe Physical-Technical Institute, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Krzhizhanovsky Energy Insitute, Moscow, Russia
- Stepanov Institute of Physics, Minsk, Belarus
- INTEGRAL, JSC., Minsk, Belarus
- PLANAR, JSC., Minsk, Belarus
- Minsk Research Institute of Radiomaterials, JSC., Minsk, Belarus
- Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus
- Belarusian National Technical University, Minsk, Belarus
- Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics, Minsk, Belarus
- Chairman of the Symposium
Prof. Vladimir Gusakov
- Chairman of the Program Committee
Dr. Nikolai Kazak
- Depity Chairman of the Program Committee
Dr. Valeri Zalesski
- Chairman of the Organization Committee
Dr. Vasilii Mashko
- Scientific Secretary of the Symposium