“OPTO-, MICRO- and MICROWAVE ELECTRONICS – 2022”
21-23 September 2022, Minsk, Belarus
The conference will take place in Minsk, Nezavisimosti avenue 68.
Employees of research organizations, institutions of higher education and industrial enterprises, private companies of Belarus, Russia and other CIS countries, as well of the far abroad countries, are invited to participate in the conference.
Working languages of the Symposium are Russian and English.
- microwave photonics, integrated photonics
- microelectronic, optoelectronic, fiber-optical sensors and systems
- photodetectors, photodetector systems and technical vision systems
- silicon optoelectronics
- LED devices
- microwave microelectronic devices
- power microelectronics
- materials and technologies for protecting electronic components from electromagnetic and ionizing radiation
- materials and technologies for microelectronics
- CAD for the development of electronic components and MEMS sensors
- microelectronics “beyond CMOS”, devices based on quantum effects
- equipment for the production, technological control and testing of micro-, opto- and microwave electronics devices
- materials, designs and technologies of solar cells
Plenary, oral and poster reports are scheduled for every section. During the conference, it is planned to hold a panel discussion dedicated to the development of micro-, opto- and microwave electronics in the Republic of Belarus in the conditions of high competition and new political and economic realities.
For the participation in the conference, it is necessary to send the registration form and 1 page abstract (MS Word file according to the template ) to the e-mail email@example.com before 1 September, 2022.
For the participants who paid the registration fee, after the closing of the conference, it is planned to publish the conference proceedings, with the consent of the authors, in a peer-reviewed publication.
The registration fee of the conference participant is 100 US dollars and includes the packet of the participant with the conference program and abstracts, coffee breaks, get-together party, and the excursion around Minsk.
The reduced registration fee for Ph.D. students is 30 US dollars. The reduced registration fee includes the packet of the participant with the conference program and abstracts, coffee breaks, and the excursion around Minsk.
Booking of the hotel rooms should be carried out by the conference participants themselves. The conference will take placed near the underground station “Akademia Nauk” .
- SSPA “Optics, Optoelectronics and Laser Technology”
- Institute of Physics of NAS of Belarus
- SSPA “Scientific-Practical Materials Research Centre of NAS of Belarus”
- Open joint-stock company “Integral”
- Open joint-stock company “Planar”
- Open joint-stock company “Minsk research institute of radiomaterials”
- Belarusian State University
- Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics
- Belarusian National Technical University
- Chairman of the Program Committee: academician Dr. Nikolai Kazak
- Deputy Chairman of the Program Committee: Dr. Andrei Panarin
- Conference Scientific Secretary: Victoria Malyutina-Bronskaya,
phone +375-17-2573222, fax +375-17-3683229, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org