Laboratory conducts applied research and development work in the field of intelligent sensor devices and monitoring, diagnostics and control systems based on such devices. Sensor devices and systems are developed using most up to date electronic components, including FPGA, microcontrollers, DSP, systems on crystals and optoelectronic, electromagnetic, piezoelectric microelectromechanical components.
The main directions of scientific activity of laboratory:
– development and research of intelligent sensor devices
– development and research of basic elements of the Internet of things, robotics and smart production
– development and research of systems for monitoring the status of complex technical facilities and the environment
– development of methods and creation of facilities for automated acquisition and processing of electrical and magnetic fields parameters
– development of algorithms and software
– computer simulation and design of electronic devices and systems